UNBROKEN - Best Motivational Speeches Compilation (Most Eye Opening Speeches)

UNBROKEN


I've heard it all of my career All the excuses and the lies people tell themselves They say things like, "I'll start Monday", "it's not my fault, it's not fair, I'm too damn tired" or my personal favorite "I don't have enough time." Let's have a real talk You know what kind of people do and say these things? Losers have a loser mentality through and through and until they recognize that the problem is them they'll never improve. Until they develop a winner's mentality they'll never get what they truly want. What's a winner's mentality you ask? It means being focused on yourself and not other people, it means having a desire, it means wanting it, willingness to work for it. You simply have to give it everything you have to get it you need to shut down all negativity and frankly not care what others say and think. You want to know what the 10 most dangerous words in the English language are? What will other people say? And what will other people think? You're the only person who needs to be okay with how you live your life. You could be hated by everyone and if you're okay with your actions and behavior you'll be content. At the same time, you could be loved and adored by every damn person on the planet. But if you're not okay with how you lived your life, you'll go to bed with emptiness. The losers we discussed earlier, there will never be a shortage of the people who throw hate your way because of how you live your life. And there will never be a shortage of people who want to see you fail. 

So the key is to just do you do what makes you happy, do what you think is right. At the end of the day if you and you alone can look yourself in the mirror and be content with the choices you made then that's all that matters. Believe in everything that you are and understand that within you there is something greater than any obstacle you'll ever face. Have faith in your abilities, work hard, and never give up and there's nothing you can't accomplish. With the right amount of confidence, anything is possible. No matter what you set out to do, your first words should always be I believe in me The most important person to believe in is always yourself. You will fail your way to greatness Most people allow their fear of failure to outweighs their desire to succeed. When you're willing to fail again and again and again when you make up your mind to become unstoppable when you make up your mind to become a no matter what person then that will then give birth to a part of yourself that you don't know right now. Imagine if you will being on your deathbed and standing around your bed the ghost of the dreams, the ideas, the abilities, the talents are given to you by life and that you for whatever reason you never went after that dream, you never acted on those ideas, you never used those talents, you never used those gifts and there they are standing around your bed looking at you with large angry eyes saying "We came to you and only you could have given us life and now we must die with you forever." See most people stop short of their dreams and park and get off the highway of life because of the rejections of life. You will always be rejected. It's no big deal So I can't feel sad, rejection is a myth. It's not like when somebody says no and then they slap you No,  just, you know to me make no your vitamin get excited about the no you know why? Because every time someone says no that brings you another step to a yes. You're getting closer Trust me you will win if you don't quit, you will win if you don't quit, even a broken clock is right twice a day. 

As you go through the challenges of life and you look at it and embrace whatever comes to you, don't run from it step toward it, don't try and duck it like most people do. See most people want it easy See if you easily come easy what? easy go. See, but when you go at what you're going to deal with and you deal with the difficulties of it. When you handle those hard things close at hand. Making those hard decisions right now that you don't want to make. Learning those things that you don't like to do But you know that for you to get where you want to go this is one of the hoops that you have to flip through. And I'm saying to you whatever you got to do do it because if you don't life is going to whoop you until you surrender. You have something that you brought to the universe and that if you decide that my life deserves my developing this what I do well and becoming the best at it and mastering myself and seeing what I have within me if you decide to dropyour buckets where you are and develop your gifts I grant you you'll never ever be without. I grant you that your giftswill take you places that will literally amaze you. I grant you that if you beginto work to develop your gifts you develop a strong sense of happiness, you'll get a larger vision of yourself because part of beginning toget a larger vision of yourself all of us need some area of our lives where we can have a feeling of competence that people know whenthey think about this area that's something you do that you eat and sleep that and that you do that, you do that. I want you to know that you matter Yep, I said it, you not anybody else, but you You matter, when youwake up in the morning, I want you to know what you do matters. When you brush your teeth in the morningI want you to know that you matter when you iron your clothes in the morning and you don't feel like getting out of bedI want you to know that you matter I want you to understand that you matter because what you do could change somebody's life and the trajectory ofwhat they can overcome. 

I want you to know that you matter because nobody ever told me that I mattered. I want you to know that you matter because you got people that'sdependent on you right now. You may have some kids,you may have some younger siblings, you may have mom, dad, grandma, auntie. There's somebody out therethat's dependent on you so I want you to know that you matter. You have the ability and you have the tools and the power and all of the amazing characteristicsthat are on the inside of you are ready to come out and come to fruition and ready to see you walking your purpose and who you were called to beand what you were called to do because you and I are the aspirinto somebody's headache how long you going to let them suffer? So I want you to know that you matter Because I remember my8th grade teacher told me I'd never be anything in life,I'll either be dead or in jail. So I want you to know that you matter. I'm telling you that I'm dependingon you because you matter. And nobody can tell youwhat you can't overcome if they've never been through it So I want you to trust the process, I want you to stay 10 toes down, I want you to understandthat you can prove them wrong because I want you to know You matter So I need you to stay 10 toes down when all you have is you All it takes is an ounce to believe in yourself. All it takes is an ounce to have the ability to recreatehistory and make it happen Because you can't dream all day with no action. So I'm challenging youwith staying 10 toes down Because you may feellike nobody supports you Because they told youthat it will never happen. 

I need you to stay 10 toes down because you have the ability to do it. You can turn your dreams into reality, you have the ability to leave a legacy and I need you to stay 10 toesdown because I'm depending on you to turn your dreams into a reality. I need you to stay 10 toes down when nobody is clapping for you. I need you to stay 10 toes down when your back is against the walland you have no choice or no opportunity so you gotta come out swingingbecause I support you I'm rooting for you, I'm cheeringfor you from the sidelines, I'm your biggest fan,I'm telling you that you can do it I'm telling you that you arephenomenal and amazing and that you havethe ability to recreate history because I know thatyou can stay 10 toes down I remember when my dad would call my grandmother and my grandmother would tell methat my father was coming to get me and I would be so excited and all the emotionsand all the the feelings that I had and he never came. I stood at the screen doorfor two or three days waiting on my father, hopingand wishing that he would come and he never came. So I told myself as I got older that oneday I'm going to have kids and my kids will never know whatit feels like not to have their father because I know what it feels like, I know what the heartbreak feels like, I know the emotions and the feelings and the thoughts and everythingthat you're going through. So I want you to know that you matter I remember when my 8th gradeteacher told me, I'll never be anything. I remember when I got molestedat 10 years old by my babysitter. 

I remember when my mom would text me and she would text me at2 or 3 o'clock in the morning and tell me they putting a taserto my head, do you feel that? But I still had to understand on whatmy calling and what my purpose was because I had to understand that I matter. So what am I telling you? I'm telling you that even thoughyou're facing adversity right now, even though there'ssomething that's bothering you and there's somethingthat's harming you right now in this very moment,I'm telling you that you matter and that I love you. Because the things that youare going through right now, the adversity thatyou're facing right now, the hurdles thatyou have to climb, the mountain that is,that you need to move can only be moved by you. So I want you to know that you matter I want you to know that I love you. I'm here to support you. I'm cheering you on. Every time you get ready to quit I want you to think of whyyou started in the first place Because you were created for greatness, you can achieve greatness, you can achieve and reachyour destiny and go to a level that no one ever imaginedthat you could go to What does it look like? Can you make it?Can you do it? Not when everybody is standingand clapping for you and cheering for you, but when nobody is around Can you keep going? When they doubted youand didn't support you in what you believed in that was the chance and the opportunity for you to prove them wrong. That was the chance and the opportunity to say, "Yeah, I can do this" Why am I telling you that?Because I understand how you feel, I understandyour emotion, I understand what it feels like to be in last place. 

But I want you to know thatyou got to keep running the race and never give up. Because when you give up, you fail. When you give up,you quit and you'll never go back. So I'm trying to get you to understand that going and movingforward in the process even though that you faceopposition and adversity you have to keep going because you and I are the aspirinto somebody's headache. How long will you let them suffer? Because you gotta keep moving forward, because you have to help somebody reach their destiny. You have to help somebody get to the next level in life. So I'm asking you How far are you willing to go? What are you willing to sacrifice? What are you willing to give up in order to gain something greater? Why be normal when you can be extraordinary. There is a self-destructiveside of yourself. There is a self-destructiveside to every single one of us. You can't be here without a shadow. There is no light without shadow, there is no being without shadow, there is no day without night. The self-destructive side of yourself is just as importantand intricate to your wholeness as your seemingly morepositive or resourceful side. Successful people don'tmake the right decisions they make all kinds of bad decisions because successfulpeople have shadows too. The difference betweensuccessful people and others is that successful peoplemake their decisions, right. And making your decision rightbegins with taking full responsibility, ownership and loving yourdestructive side, your shadow side. Knowing thyself is first, foremost, primary, foundational, and means way more than anything else. When you're ready to be great,greatness shows up in front of your eyes. Indulge in the pain Feel the pain. You've got a broken ankle,just feel the pain. You're working out, andyou just like- you want to die. Feel the death happening in you. Feel the pain happening in your legsas you rep out one more squat. Because it'll be all the more pleasurable when you reach the inevitableother end of the spectrum where you're laying in your hammock, sipping on a protein shake. I really went hard. I really went hard on that set. I really went hard in that relationship. I really went hard in school. I really went hard in my career. I really went hard in life. Go hard. Die hard. Making the right decisionisn't about fixing yourself or remedying the problem it is about self-acceptance first. 

When you can fully accept yourshadow and all the things in them, they no longer manipulateyou from the dark side, from your ignorance, from your unconscious. When I make thisdecision and I get this result, what is... God trying to show me? What is my inner beingtrying to reveal to me? What part of myself have I denied and now was manipulatingme from the underworld? Your shadows, your destructive side those things that you have shoved down in your deep dark unconscious oftentimes contain the greatestgifts you've been given. Love your destructive side, accept your destructive side, remember that it is... equal in part to your light side and it will always be there. Now we live in a world thatcauses us, forces us, conditions us to look outside ourselves for answers. This is normal and natural basedon the conditioning we've received. Meaning that where I standis never good enough because I need referencefor that to be validated. I need like you say relationships,friends, family, school and work. I need other people, other circumstances, other reflections to show me my worth. This is the fall of man. This is where we lose ourselves and this is where we getknocked off of our ground mind, man. It is never our job to get anyone elseto believe in, trust or... accept our stance. It's never our job to be right It is always our job to be true. If those bad memoriescome and you notice that an anxiety rises in your belly and chest then the time is now todo something physically to expel it, to exorcise it When you see greatness in anyone what you're seeing is your own self power personified right before your eyes. I am you, you are me together we rise. It doesn't matter if the worldis crumbling down around you. It doesn't matter what's happening. You got to look outside the box where are the warriors that say, "I'm going to makea decision and I'm keeping it" Devotion, discipline Devote yourself to something bigger. Be decisive about what you're going to do. Say, "I'm going to do it and that's it." and then be disciplined aboutgetting it done every single day whether you be like it or not. You will always be left withwhat you came here with which is the passionate blueprint of your authentic self expression found in your heart my man that is the journey. 

The journey isn't to stack your bank account or stack toys. That's the lie, that's what we'vebeen fed, that's what we've been told, that is a byproduct of one of two things either lying to yourselfand lying to the world and sacrificing your souls,so that you can have those things hoping that they willbring you joy and pleasure or... Living authentically. And when you live authenticallythose things will either be added to you because that's a partof your path or they won't. And you gotta be okay with that because if you're focused onthe outcome rather than the journey, rather than the art, rather than the self-expression, the poetry, the authoring of your own life, being the authority of your own life. You're going to be livingas a shell of yourself, it might be a shiny flashyexpensive shell but just a shell my friend. If you're being yourselfand being your truth you have no desire to pushanybody else off of their truth or try to bring them on to yourtruth with your righteousness. Every single limitation that you haveis designed to make you a bit stronger either by teaching youhow to move over, around or through a brick wall or shedding light becoming enlightened about your shadows. You want to be living a big game,you gotta figure yourself out, you gotta start dealingwith yourself objectively. You know, you're fearful. Get very clear aboutwhat you're fearful about While you're making choicesin your life based on that fear and then face that fear. You think yourself as a loser you really do,that's why you can't win. "Oh, I don't feel so good today" Get your lazy sick ass up out of bed. Take those very thingsthat you've been resisting, look at them, question them, look at them frommultiple different angles and then integrate it intoyour wisdom, into your being. So you made your bed, now yougonna sleep in it, just be okay with that take responsibility for that, don't feel sorry for yourself, feel empowered by the factthat you are a creator in your life. You're a manifester of circumstances, you did something and youmade something happen. Every moment comes with its yin and yang, every moment comeswith its light and dark, every moment comes with its good and evil. The idea is to be fullypresent in the moment so that you can experienceit all in its rawness, in its intensity, in its purpose. Each moment, its purpose is itself. We're not needing to do anything more we're needing to get out of the way and let our truth shine through. Always go to virtues,always go to character, Always go to who you'renot being or we're being. 

Open up to your intuition,open up to your higher consciousness, open up to your truth and stop letting fear-basedconsciousness based on past stuff keep you stuck bro, you gotta breathe I want to feel life, that's why I'm not afraid of pain, that's why I'm not afraid to take risks, not because I'm courageous,because I'm crazy about life. I love the rain, I love the element, I love the way it feels on my body, man. When I see people afraid of the rain, I say, "Boy, you're afraid of life." Because at the end of the day Life is a fight for territory. And once you stopfighting for what you want what you don't wantwill automatically take over. And so it's a fight,it's a challenge in life every day. And what we have to do is embrace it, what we have to do is see it asa project to be worked on though. If you die today What dreams, what ideas, what talents, what books,what music, what leadership, what voice will die with you? There are a lot of peoplewho are biting their fingers in fear that they might lose their jobs. But there are a few people whohave decided within themselves "I'm going to make it" Some people aren't waiting to be cut, some people are moving on their own because they feel within themselves "I've got what it takes to make it" They're not afraid about tomorrow because of how they see themselves, because of what theyfeel that they deserve, because of what they feel thatthey can create for themselves, because these people have decided as they look at the future,as they look at themselves There's a way where there's a will, there's a way for me to begin to create a way out of no way. And when you havethat kind of consciousness, when you have that kind of spirit nothing can stop you, Nothing There's no secret to success. There's a system to success and no matter whatorganization you become a part of the system works, if you work it. If you don't work it, it won't work, but it works, if you work it. And that's one four-letter word that most people don't like. They're not willing to work. There are winners and there are losers and there are people whohave not discovered how to win. And all they need is some coaching. All they need is some helpand assistance, just a little support. All they need is some insight or a different strategy, a plan ofaction to make some adjustments that will open up the key toa whole new future for them, that will give them accessto the unlimited power that they have within themselves. That's all that they need. 

So what I want you to do is think about something you want for you, that's real for you, that's important for you, that will give your lifesome special meaning and power. And I don't even wantyou to say I can do that I don't want you to assume that. See five years agowhen I started out in this area I would not have beenable to make the mental leap that I would be up towhere I am right now. I don't want you to beginto just psych yourself out No, No I want you to be able tosay something to yourself that will enable you to maintaina level of integrity with yourself that when you say this evenwhen you face tremendous setbacks it will be a benchmark to keepyou in the game, to keep you moving forward in experimentingand readjusting your strategy and your plan of action, continuously looking for ways to win. I think we have toreflect on, who am I? Why am I here?What drives me? If I died today, what three wordswould I want said about me? If I died today.